Have our students work together in an open, collaborative environment where they feel encouraged to take risks and complete original projects with the goal of preparing them for success in their future.
We strive to expose our students to STEAM education in order to help them discover new interests, talents and possible career paths.
Our Core Values
- Small groups
- Hands-on projects
- Bully-free environment
- Open, collaborative teaching approach
- Individuality is celebrated
A Brief History
- The Digital Arts Experience (The DAE) was founded in 2012 when Founder and President Rob Kissner thought about how to offer youth a collaborative, creative community in which they could learn, explore, and share new ideas using cutting edge technology. Rob turned this dream into a reality by bringing together an outstanding group of instructors — combining their expertise and passion for learning with The DAE’s unique project-focused teaching methodology.
- The Digital Arts Experience offers students fully equipped learning space the latest creative software, a makerspace with 3D printers and scanners, a photo and video studio, a recording studio and more.
- In 2014, DAE launched a new mobile tech lab, The Digital Arts Express (The DAExpress), to meet the demand for after-school programs on-location in Westchester and Fairfield Counties. The DAExpress is focused on making The DAE’s cutting edge technology and curriculum accessible to all youth in Westchester & Connecticut.
- The DAE’s instructors are experienced and passionate about teaching digital arts to kids ages 6 and up, and they are continuously involved with expanding the DAE course catalog with leading edge technologies and teaching techniques. DAE culture promotes innovation and engagement, ensuring each student is able to access what they need to help explore their creative passions.