For the past 10 years, the most important part of our growth at The Digital Arts Experience has been you. Because parents like you have spread the word about DAE programs, we’ve been able to deliver our amazing classes, camps, clubs, and workshops to thousands of kids and teens in Westchester and beyond. You’ve been our greatest ally, and we’d like to say thank you.
We are extremely excited to announce Discover DAE: Summer Referral Program. As a token of our appreciation, any new family you refer to The DAE that signs up for summer will receive 10% of their registration, and you will receive $100 towards any DAE class, workshop, party, or program. For every additional referral, you will receive an another $25 for every half day one week registration.
We want to recognize you for your support, without which The DAE would never be where it is today. Thank you!
How the referral program works:
Benefits and how we track referrals:
Every new family you refer receives 10% off their entire camp registration, and you get $100 in DAE Bucks for the first one! Every 1-week half day camp referred after earns you an additional $25. When someone uses your unique coupon code within the referral period (now through August 1st, 2021), we attribute their signup to you. This information is stored in our database and powers the referral program. You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your DAE Bucks.
Here are ways you can spread the word with the referral program:
- Take a photo of your child’s past projects at The DAE and post it on social media.
- Mention it to friends and family
- Got family or friends out of town with tech-savvy kid? We have online classes all summer long!
Helpful things to include if you need ideas:
- The DAE has a no questions asked refund policy, good for if your summer plans change
- We work closely with parents to find the best class for your child
- We have online classes too – great for family and friends who may live out of town!
- We’re dedicated to being social around technology, this isn’t your average computer class!
Terms and Conditions
A referred user is a new family who signs up their child for a DAE summer camp class in response to an invitation or post from an existing parent (you!). To be eligible for the referral program, a referred user must:
- Be brand new to The DAE
- Sign up for any summer camp class in the categories Learn Together, Create & Hang or Teen Masterclass (excluding Late Pick-Up Gaming and After Hours Gaming)
- Sign up on or before August 1, 2021 using your unique 10% off code
A family whose child or children has previously signed up and completed a DAE class or workshop. Rules:
- DAE Bucks cannot be applied retroactively.
- DAE Bucks are to be used for any future DAE class or service. This includes birthday parties, workshops, gaming and classes!
- DAE Bucks will expire on August 1st, 2022, one year after the referral period ends.
- DAE Bucks are not transferable and have no cash value.
We are providing you with tools to share your referral code and link with your friends and family, as well as suggested language to use when making referrals. Any communications that you make in connection with referrals must be honest and accurate. As part of your participation in the Program, you understand and agree that you are responsible for making truthful and accurate statements in connection with any referrals, and can be held liable for any false or misleading statements you make.
Failure to comply with any of these Program Terms & Conditions or any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of rewards under the Program by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the immediate termination of your membership in the Program, and/or forfeiture of any outstanding Program rewards. In the event of any fraud, misconduct, or suspected fraud or misconduct by you or anyone acting on your behalf or under your password, The DAE reserves the right to suspend access to your rewards indefinitely pending investigation.
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to cease to proceed with all or any part of this Program or to alter, change, modify or assign the terms or content of this Program. If any of the Program Terms & Conditions are changed or amended in any way, we will promptly publish such variation or amendment on this page.. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions page regularly to determine whether these Terms & Conditions have been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately cease participation.