Virtual Classes, Workshops & Gaming
How it's different:
All programs used are free to download and open source.
Your life as a parent is more difficult than ever. With a free class setup consult, we hope to make the enrollment/setup process as painless as possible.
We are here every step of the way to guide you through this new phase
Setup a free tech consult HERE.
Same great experience:
- Our instructors are knowledgable & engaging, they’re the grown up versions of the kids they teach and connect with our students in meaningful ways.
- The class content is awesome and relevant. We use fun as a learning tool to keep kids interested in the project at hand.
- Classes are small, no more than 6 students per lesson
- We communicate. Our team is dedicated to providing a transparent experience that fosters connection with parents and values feedback.
- Resiliency has always been part of our STEAM learning mentality. Iteration and problem solving are encouraged and greatly valued.
Fall Saturdays Online
Fall Part 1: October 3 – November 7
Fall Part 2: TBA
After School Gaming
Let’s get together and have some fun! Join us for our gaming sessions with a DAE instructor and other kids who like the same games you do!
1 hour of game time
Google Meet setup is easy to access and you don’t need an account
Socialize with other kids!
Daily and Monthly options